Friday, November 25, 2022

Adults Only XXX This is A true story

 Safe Words an adult story

   You know how some people just exude sex? They can't not be sexy? Well Cindy ( A pseudonym) was one of them. Men and women were attracted to her. Everyone wanted her time. Most wanted her. I was at a friends when she pulled into town; Escaping her troubles in Chicago. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

  She was pretty: Tall, long brown hair, long brown legs. Shifty eyes and a pirate's smile. She looked like trouble for sure. But she was sexy far beyond her looks. I am not a shy man but I couldn't even speak that day. Probably for the best.

  Well it turns out she read me like a book. Cindy was a pretty smart woman, and had outstanding instincts at reading people. We talked a couple times and became friends, or at least friendly acquaintances.

  One day I was at a friends house. He had a small party going on. Maybe a dozen people were there. I saw the front door open and Cindy walked in. She had a blue jean skirt on and a button up blouse that was instead tied in the front. She looked amazing. 

  The stereo was up pretty loud. Too loud to talk. We eventually made eye contact. She mouthed to me "Hi". I mouthed back "wow!". 

  She sat down on the couch. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She knew that too. And without looking at me she managed to spread her legs, revealing her clean-shaven panty-less self to me, with people all around completely oblivious to her performance. She was rubbing herself.

Ok, so now you get an idea of her...style. It turns out, she also has a pretty good sense of humor...

  I have a notoriously demented sense of humor. I can sometimes by fairly funny (though to me I am fricken hilarious all the time). She caught on to that to. Anyway, eventually we got together and had sex a few times. It was very hot. Great marathon sex. A little rougher than I was used to, but very hot.. We were getting dressed and talking one time and she said to me, "You know you don't have to hold back. I could tell you were worried about hurting me...well don't be."

  She was right. I would grab her to keep her still, but was worried about slamming her down or grabbing her to firmly. So she says, "Listen. The next time you see me, wherever we are, whatever we are doing, whenever you want to, grab me and have your way with me. I am giving you permission here and now." "What if there are people around?", I said. "Whatever you are comfortable with. That's up to you." she replied. "Whatever you can get".

  "You will let me do whatever I want?" I asked. "Whatever you can get. I didn't say I would submit. I just said you have my permission," she explained.

  WOW! I have never tried anything like that. Very interesting. But I have heard stories...

  "Ok I think we should have safe words then." I proposed. For those of you who don't know, a safe word allows for the ability to get rough, fight, yell things like "No. Stop. Don't." and it's all part of the game. We can ignore those comments unless someone uses their safe word. That is the only thing that means "stop", in case things go past what one of us finds acceptable.

 So she chooses "Peaches" and I choose "Cream". And we go our separate ways. I am very excited with this situation, having never done anything like this before.

  So a couple mornings later, I get a knock on my door. I open the door and Cindy is standing there. Before I can finish saying "Good morning Ci.." she punches me in the face...HARD. She then turns around, and walking off she utters "Peaches bitch".


No comments:

Post a Comment