Tuesday, January 3, 2023

 Friends An adult story

  This was a recent development. I have a "friend" whom we will call Jane. She is pretty, large fake breasts, and we were hanging out a lot. She's single, a stripper, but the funny thing is we mostly cooked meals. Large, yummy meals. She's skinny and didn't eat that much, but likes good food, as do I. I am, of course, less skinny...

  Anyway, one night, after dinjner, we are hanging out and Jane asks me, "So what do you want to do?" Well, I won't use the words I used, but I told her I wanted to have sex with her. Without hesitation she replies, "OK, but you gotta wait a week". 

  I was extremely happy with that response. I didn't ask why the delay...I didn't care. That was a "yes"! Very cool.

  So about a week and a half later we were hanging out, and I brought up the subject. She tells me, "Oh, I was joking". "You know that I wasn't, right?" was my response. "I can't believe that you believed me" she says, while LAUGHING. "That's what friends do. They trust each other" I replied. "I told you we were just friends" she remarks.

  Now that last comment was a couple years ago, when someone else asked us if we were together, and she said we were just friends. And at that time she had a boyfriend. So I'm supposed to know she was "joking" when she said yes?

  "Well I just want to be friends" she says. Now tell me if I was out of line with my next statement: "I have had hundreds of women tell me "no" in my life, and not once did I stop being friends with them for turning me down. You, on the other hand, lied to me and LAUGHED at me for believing you. That's not very friendly".

  We are not friends anymore. And I have a feeling that when my name comes up she probably tells people "He's not friends with me anymore because I won't have sex with him". Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment