Friday, February 10, 2023

Great Balls Of Fire!

   Ok, as usual I am going to be blunt. There is a very fascinating point to this story...I think.😕Anyway...

   Long story short, I was eating some chicken fingers, Buffalo style. I got distracted, and I scratched my balls with hot sauce on my fingers.😲😂I felt the burn. It was uncomfortably warm, and a little painful.


   And I got a rock-solid erection!

   When we are young, we get erections whenever our penis decides to. It's out of our control. That's why teenage boys do such stupid stuff. Then, as adults we get erections when we want to; In other words when it's time to use it. 

   As an older man, I have no problem when I'm with a woman. Works just fine. But I don't masterbate very often anymore because it has become more difficult to get excited by myself. If I do start to, I quickly lose interest.

   My point is that a little hot sauce on the balls and bam! I did not know this for I have never had Buffaloed balls before! Just fyi...

KSB

No comments:

Post a Comment